Undisclosed Desires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Friday Night Lights [FNL]

Go down 
4 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Lollipop'as
žvitriosios akelės ;D
Lollipop'as

Pranešimų skaičius : 940

Friday Night Lights [FNL] Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyPen. 11 26 2010, 19:22

Penktadienio vakaro žiburiai (Friday Night Lights -FNL)
Friday Night Lights [FNL] Fnlcast
Vienas penktadienio vakaras Teksase esančiam miesteliui tampa be galo svarbus. Serialas pastatytas pagal knygą ir filmą tokiu pačiu pavadinimu „Penktadienio vakaro žiburiai".
Every day counts. One night matters.
Metai: 2006 - present;
Kompanija: NBC, JAV.
Žanras: sportas, drama;
Sukurta: Peter Berg;
Svetainės: imdb.com, nbc.com
Užmačiau kad Bubble žiūri, tai nusprendžiau sukurt temą, nes pastrigau ties 3 sezo pabaiga berots ir reik bangos vėl žiūrėt, man privalu dabaigt visą Tim&Lyla story! Friday Night Lights [FNL] 188767
Atgal į viršų Go down
Bubble_Fun
batuotas katinas ;D
Bubble_Fun

Pranešimų skaičius : 2835

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyTr. 12 08 2010, 19:19

Gėda man čia ir reikštis su tokiu žiūrėjimu... Visiškai pastrigau po pirmo sezono Embarassed Tiesiog neturiu laiko ir kažkaip neišeina... Tuos savaitinius kažkaip pažiūriu, o čia, kaip prisisiuntus daug turiu, bet pažiūrėt kažkaip ir neišeina... Sakiau irgi reikia nusistatyt savaitės dieną, kurią žiūrėt;D
Bet šiaip tai galiu pasakyt, kad tikrai geras serialas nod Ir va dabar rimtai sau pasakau - reikia vėl pradėt žiūrėt;D
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://bubblefun.tumblr.com/
Livaja
plaštakė ;)
Livaja

Pranešimų skaičius : 4931

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyTr. 09 21 2011, 15:01

O vat nepasigyriau, kad 2001 vasarą su Lina pažiūrėjom visus FNL sezonus nuo pradžios iki galo. Iš tikro nuostabus serialas! Viskas taip tikra, nėra jokių nepernašamų veikėjų, nelogiškų scenarijų ar kažko tokio. Kad tik daugiau tokių serialų ;D
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://purple-heels.tumblr.com
Lollipop'as
žvitriosios akelės ;D
Lollipop'as

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyTr. 09 21 2011, 17:25

2011 turėjai omenyje Very Happy Damn, man reik prisiruošt pabaigt 4 sezoną, va kaip tik kažkaip užsimaniau užbaigt kitą, tai gal ir šitas po to seks Very Happy
Atgal į viršų Go down
Livaja
plaštakė ;)
Livaja

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyTr. 09 21 2011, 17:55

Kaip gerai, kad tu supranti mane ir kai žiauriai nusišneku XD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Livaja
plaštakė ;)
Livaja

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyPir. 09 26 2011, 18:04

Kai ką radau, kuo negaliu nepasidalint ;D

Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-preview1-byohhepburns

This is not the show you think it is, trust me, I've been there. It's not just football, it actually isn't just anything. It's a lot of things and I'm so glad I lost my prejudice and watched this fucking amazing show. Under the cut, there are only ten of the many reasons everyone should watch this show that has been renewed for two more seasons, thank god. Fucking awesome piece of television.

1. IT'S NOT JUST FOOTBALL
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-1reason-byohhepburns
Ok, I must confess. I decided to start watching FNL because I thought Taylor Kitsch was hot, I still do but that's not the point, not yet anyway. I also though the show was -just- about a football team and I wasn't fond of the idea, but I figured that it would be lots of shirtless Taylor so I decided to give it a shot lol. Needless to say there is in fact a lot of shirtless Taylor but to be honest that isn't the best part of watching FNL! I know, shocker. Until you watch, and you see it isn't all about shirtless Taylor, let alone about football. The sport is cover up, like vampires and demons in Buffy (don't tell I have to convince you to watch Buffy too!). As you get hooked and start loving the story you'll start loving the football, I promess.

2. THE CAST
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-2reason-byohhepburns
One of the main ingredients to make a good show is to have a good cast, believe me when I tell you Friday Night Lights has it. I would give an Emmy to every single actor and actress that makes this series so special. The interaction bettween them is incredible, they just match like pieces of a puzzle, and what a cool puzzle it is.

3. TAMI TAYLOR
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-3reason-byohhepburns
The more you see of her, the more you love her. This woman makes perfection jealous. Connie Britton makes an excellent job with this character, you can specially see that in season 2. She's worth a thousand Emmys, I even think she's too good for the Emmys Razz Yes, I LOVE HER. I can't tell you more without spoiling but you'll see what I mean when you watch. Because you will watch, right?

4. THE MUSIC + THE SCENES
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-4reason-byohhepburns
The opening credits are just amazing, the song is so beautiful and the edition is beautiful (seasons 2 and 3 in particular). There is one scene in particular (I will not say witch one for obvious reasons, but the song is "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra) were I just wanted to cry. It was so gorgeous, the combination between the music and the images... that scene only is worth an Oscar or something Razz

5. TIM RIGGINS
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-5reason-byohhepburns
Hottest television character. Ever. But under that lovely six-pack there's brooded soul that just can't wait to open the next beer can. Tim is so much more than he seems to be in a quick first look, he's probably the most complex character in the show and Taylor Kitsch does a great job.

6. THE RELATIONSHIPS
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-6reason-byohhepburns
Boyfriend, father, wife, brother, daughter, sister, coach, friend, teacher, son, girlfriend, husband, lover... that is what these characters are to each other, and the way it's shown... I think Friday Night Lights is at the top of my list in this matter, I can count with the fingers of one hand the series that show how relationships work in such gorgeous way. Because it is gorgeous, it's like food to the eyes.

7. THE PRETTY
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-7reason-byohhepburns
Yes, the camera does move quite a bit, but either the directors made it move a lot less each episode or I just stopped noticing. Movement or not, FNL is shot in such a beautiful way. Some shots last seconds but they are so pretty to watch. The sunrise/sunset shots are my favorite, the cropping of the character's faces. Everything is just so good looking, this show basically screams "ICON ME!".

8. THE TOPICS
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-8reason-byohhepburns
Discrimination, religion, fidelity (or the lack of it), family, drugs, sex, friendship, bulling, war, alcohol, and a few other topics I'm not going to spoil. All of these topics are carefully explored by the writers of this show. It's nice to watch a show that dares to talk about all these things without trying to make you think something in particular, not everything is so black and white, they show the shades of gray.

9. THE PERFECT COCKTAIL
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-9reason-byohhepburns
Friday Night Lights has got drama, comedy, romance, sports... It's not a teen show, it's not a grown up show (not exclusively anyway). You got hot chicks and hot guys, you got football and cheerleading, you got geeks and athletes, you got good laughs and deeply felt tears. You got everything you could possibly need.

10. THE FEELINGS
Friday Night Lights [FNL] FNL-watch-10reason-byohhepburns
You cry, you laugh, you're happy, you're worried. You don't just sit and watch. This is, without a doubt, the most important thing in a tv show. One has to be able to fall in love with the characters and care for the lives as if they were real. When I watch tv, I don't just expect entertainment, I expect it to make me feel. I want to fangirl over my favorite ships, I want to cry when something sad happens, I want to laugh out loud with the smart jokes. Friday Night Lights lets me do that and I absolutely love every minute of it.

http://blueburns.livejournal.com/3235.html
Atgal į viršų Go down
Lollipop'as
žvitriosios akelės ;D
Lollipop'as

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyPir. 09 26 2011, 18:10

Uuuu! Nice, labai~
Atgal į viršų Go down
Mur
čipolinas ;D
Mur

Pranešimų skaičius : 95

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyPir. 10 31 2011, 06:59

Būsiu visiška atsilikėlė ir bla bla Very Happy
Bet iš kur jūs sunčiates??? Niekur nerandu Embarassed
Atgal į viršų Go down
Livaja
plaštakė ;)
Livaja

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyTr. 11 02 2011, 20:18

Trečią (ar kurį tai) sezoną dabar per tv6 kasdien rodo ;D
O šiaip mes su Lina ko gero siuntėmės iš http://isohunt.com . Bent jau tikrai iš kažkokių torentų ;]
Atgal į viršų Go down
Mur
čipolinas ;D
Mur

Pranešimų skaičius : 95

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] EmptyTr. 11 09 2011, 19:06

Ačiū Friday Night Lights [FNL] 89467
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Friday Night Lights [FNL]   Friday Night Lights [FNL] Empty

Atgal į viršų Go down

Friday Night Lights [FNL]
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Undisclosed Desires :: Serialai-
Pereiti į: